"Psyche at the throne of Venus"




"My world is a prison. Are you locked behind doors of iron ? Love and freedom are the twin birds that fly in a fiery sky; waxy effigies melting down silently, unheard, down the candle of this day.The expanse of void freezes in icicles of crystaline moonlight.The walls of the silent night are painted in many hued, frescos of men, of mammoths, of cherubs, of circles and ellipses of a spent space-time.Death is but a right given, dire, but not to be surrendered in a demise. The clapping of the heart in my rib cage applaud in admiration of the last breath.As vistas widen, a star is seen, molten, misshapen I listen, raptly attendant. Foot steps beat in rhythm with drum beats of the ragas of the spring. Earth is covered in machined blights. The lighthouse still burns bright.You enter, resplendent, on this dawn. I am but a nightly penitent."
Category: 4 comments

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

U have done a wonderful job with your website.Anyone who visits your website will exactly know who you are. Your write ups are a mirror image of your personality. keep up your good work and best of luck for the future.

Morticia of Mirth said...

Thanks :)..now, what would I do without you? you never fail to brighten up my day...

lots of love

~A~

Anonymous said...

your's is one of the prettiest blogs i have come across=D
luck with the blog!hope to see more frequent posts in future!

Morticia of Mirth said...

Thanks so much "Anonymous"...I have made up my mind to post more frequently! You know, I get unavoidably detained by, ermm, life!